Mini Breakfast Quiche
If you hate washing dishes as much as I do, you’ll love this ramekin recipe. It is prepared, cooked and served all in the same dish so there’s no extra cleanup! The following recipe makes just one serving, so it’s easy to double or triple for more guests. Best of all, since each is made in their own ramekin its easy to customize several for different dietary needs.
Preparation time: 5m
Cooking time: 5m
Total time: 35m
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1/2 slice ham
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweetened organic soy milk
Equipment: 10 oz ramekin
- Spray the ramekin with non-stick spray.
- Crack the eggs into the ramekin and break the yolks with a fork.
- Squeeze any excess water out of the spinach and it to the ramekin.
- Take the ham and rip it into bite-sized pieces, then add it to the ramekin.
- Add the soy milk, black pepper and cheddar cheese and whisk until well blended with the fork.
- Top with Pecorino Romano cheese (or Parmesan cheese if you don’t have Pecorino).
- Bake at 425ºF for 30 min. Then remove and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.